Particip is looking for an experienced Organizational Development Specialist.
The objective of the assignment is to carry out a combination of field work on and diagnostic analysis of Public Service pay and grading trends and living standard assessment in Somalia and propose solutions that will provide adequate incentive for improved performance of civil servants and also enable efficient and effective management of public government’s wage bill as aligned to national strategies and development aspirations to promote sustainable growth. The development of pay and grading structure will be a companied by in-depth field exercises of conducting job evaluations of the Public Service.
- Analyze organizational structures including review of organization assessment of civil service institutions, job descriptions, job positions, grading, etc.;
- Evaluate jobs in the civil service establishment posts; develop a grading structure based on real job differences;
- Relate jobs to pay scales, ensuring that grades flow from civil service requirements;
- Benchmark the value of each job ensuring that grading fulfils the principle of equal pay for work of equal value;
- At least a Master’s Degree in Organizational Development, HRM, Public Administration or relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in organizational development and HRM practice with particular experience in job analysis, evaluation and grading.
- Working experience in fragile and conflict affected countries with similar development characteristics.
- Experience in Somalia would be an advantage.
We look forward to your application. Please note that only suitable candidates that meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
To apply please contact Anke Pfeiffer: email@example.com
About the Organization
Particip is an international consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. We coordinate interdisciplinary, multi-national teams for short and long term assignments worldwide supporting them with methodological know-how and expertise gained in over 1,800 projects. For further information please visit our website on www.particip.de