Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
The program provides multi-media, commercial-quality prototype and final product development and dissemination capabilities in support of the US Government Ukraine Media Literacy Series. This campaign is focused on building media literacy skills among Ukrainian adults.
The Outreach Manager is responsible for the mapping of, and outreach to, the optimal TV, radio, internet, billboard channels by influence and target urban audience impact.
- Identify viable vendors for production of key deliverables (TV, radio, website, billboard, poster, and novelties)
- Develop media map for distribution
- Secure services from vendors
- Secure services from distributors
- Provide weekly updates to Country Manager on tasks
- At least six years of experience working in engagement and outreach, multimedia production, marketing and communications, and/or related field.
- Experience working with USG-funded programming or in-country embassy in similar technical areas (media literacy, strategic communications, etc.)
- Requires a self-starter with firm decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, coupled with an ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English
About the Organization
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.