Conseil Santé, a french consulting firm specialized in health projects in development countries, is looking for a Nutrition specialist for the WB-funded project:
“Consultancy Service to Assess the Feasibility of an Edible Oil Fortification Program” (Find attached the terms of references)
Required skills and experience:
- Ph.D in nutrition science is preferred; Master’s degrees in relevant fields is minimum;
- Minimum of 5 years of nutrition research experience;
- Relevant experience in food fortification research and/or intervention design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) in the West Bank and Gaza is preferred, similar experience in conducting food fortification program design, implementation and M&E is required;
- Relevant experience in food fortification science; and
- A proficient command of Arabic and English;
About the Organization
Founded in 1976, SOFRECO (Société française de Réalisation, d’Études et de Conseil) is an independent French company specialised in the sector of Official Development Assistance and the development of industrial projects.
In 2008, SOFRECO created a training centre devoted to business areas, the Perspective Training and Research Institute, which delivers training designed for senior management from the public and private sector. This training is provided at the premises of the SOFRECO Group in the Paris region, or in beneficiaries’ countries.
SOFRECO provides consulting (studies, technical assistance), engineering, and training services to public sector actors (international organisations including international financial institutions -multilateral funding agencies, bilateral cooperation-, governments, State administrations and local authorities, public companies) and private firms.