What is the role about?
Together with our founders you will expand our corporate and NGO partner network and support our customer management team in the strategic planning and implementation of our partnerships.
What tasks will you take on?
- Support of our clients: You will lead the client management of our corporate and NGO partners in cooperation with our founders and will be responsible for the evaluation and scaling of our partners.
- Development and expansion of our NGO network: You will plan and implement a strategy for the development of our international NGO network and expand existing relationships.
- Coordination of our reporting: You will coordinate regular reporting, impact studies and platform data to analyse the impact of our clients.
What experience should you bring with you?
- You have 1+ years of professional experience in client management.
- B2B support is not new to you and you enjoy communicating with customers. It is important to you to always provide our customers with the best possible and service-oriented support. You are generally a very service-oriented person.
- Your work is structured, analytical, absolutely reliable and you enjoy developing concepts for your customers.
- You find Corporate Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion exciting and you are keen to work with HR departments from a wide range of companies.
- You have excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in German (C1) and English (C1).
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
What will we offer you?
- A steep learning curve, variety, autonomy and responsibility
- An interdisciplinary and professional team with flat hierarchies
- A network of well-known social organisations and corporate partners
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich
- An annual salary of € 33,000 gross, which is customary in the sector.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application (CV WITHOUT photo including cover letter) by e-mail to email@example.com
About the Organization
We are a global technology and service provider for digital mentoring. Through online mentoring, we enable employees of global companies to become digitally engaged in their communities via the support of a virtual classroom. Mentees are mostly socially disadvantaged groups, such as people with a refugee background or people with disabilities, who can benefit from a personal mentor free of charge through us. Our offer can be extended to any number of target groups and types of organisations. Currently, more than 100 organisations in over 40 countries use our software. We believe that mentoring can change the world - one by one.