Requisition ID: req2082
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Sector: Program Administration
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: USA-Wichita, KS
The IRC is one of the leading providers of high quality programming for refugees resettling to the United States. The mission of the IRC’s US Programs (USP) Department is to create opportunities for refugees to survive and thrive in America. The IRC’s USP Department currently provides services in 27 U.S. cities and through the IRC’s Resettlement Support Center (RSC) in East Asia. The USP portfolio has grown to encompass a spectrum of support in five program outcome areas with numerous local partners, hundreds of corporate, foundation, and government donors, and thousands of individual givers. In July 2016, IRC opened the Kansas Office for Refugees (KSOR) to provide coordination for resettlement activities and funding within the state of Kansas.
The Partnership Manager is responsible for a range activities involved in establishing and managing certain key organizational partnerships, as well as relationships with key stakeholders in Kansas Refugee Program. The Partnership Manager is responsible for internal coordination of the sub-award management process from pre-award to award closure. Additionally, this position manages KSOR communication with key community stakeholders through leading the planning and implementation of quarterly consultation and community forums, planning ad-hoc stakeholder meetings and managing KSOR communication with key stakeholders, including state and local government officials and agencies. This position reports to the Statewide Refugee Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Internal Coordination of Sub-Award Partnership Management System
* Manage KSOR internal preparations for each new funding year, including coordinating updates and approval of pre-service questionnaires, budget templates, staffing charts required of sub-awardees for funding and coordinating updated program and finance reporting templates.
* Coordinate pre-assessment of potential sub-awardees, including completing all relevant pre-award paperwork, completing due diligence, managing all communication with potential sub-awardeesand scheduling and attending pre-award assessment meetings.
* Ensure all potential service contract recipients have ATC check.
* Assist with updating internal KSOR program budgetsupon receipt of new donor Notice of Awards (NoAs).
* Draft and coordinate the review of sub-awards, sub-award amendments and service contracts through IRC HQ. Ensure agreements and contracts are appropriately signed and all parties have copies.
* Update the sub-award tracker to ensure current allocations and process are documented. Ensure Statewide Coordinator and Finance Manager have accurate and up-to-date information on sub-awards as needed to inform their work.
* Manage KSOR monitoring activities by developing annual monitoring schedule, coordinating development and approval of monitoring tools and directly communicating monitoring-related information with agencies.
* Managetraining and TA efforts of the KSOR team through coordination of the semi-annual training calendar development process, including convening staff to plan the training, releasing the training calendar, ensuring logistics for training webinars,
* Develop a calendar for program review, facilitate program review meetings between programs and SRC, and track review process. Review proposed program changes against relevant sections of the Code of Federal Regulations.
* Develop and implementnon-finance and non-program specific trainings for partners.
* Manage the sub-award close out process.
* Ensure OTIS is updated with all necessary documentation.
Community and Stakeholder Engagement
* Lead planning teams for Quarterly Consultation and Community Forums in collaboration with resettlement agency point persons.
* Manage logistics for Quarterly Consultation and Community Forums, including meeting locations, invitations, speakers, travel and KSOR content for presentations. Provide coverage for Statewide Refugee Coordinator, as necessary.
* Lead planning efforts and manage all logistics for ad-hoc stakeholder meetings.
* Assist Statewide Refugee Coordinator with all necessary communication with key community stakeholders.
* Ensure clients seeking services from communities with no service providers are able to access services for which they are eligible.Receive all communications about remote placements. Track remote placement and other client types seeking services outside traditional service areas. Coordinate with KSOR staff and stakeholders to ensure services are available and assign clients to RAs, appropriate.
* Assist Statewide Refugee Coordinator with annual Kansas State Plan.
* Shared responsibility for KSOR administrative support.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* Operational or administrative experience in managing complex processes required.
* Previous experience working in refugee resettlement preferred.
* Experience with event planning.
* Experience with grants management or grant-making, a plus.
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, cloud-based applications, design programs and databases. Demonstrated experience with data visualization.
* Abilitya to effectively deliver both on-site and virtual/remote technical assistance to a diverse and cross-cultural audience.
* Ability to coordinate the efforts of others to achieve the desired outcome.
* Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions fully and precisely is essential.
* Solid organizational, prioritization, and time management skills required.
* Flexible work attitude: the ability to work in a team environment and independently, and to meet unexpected demands.