As a PARTNERSHIPS INTERN you will:
- Learn all about FI’s programs, projects and the people we help
- Conduct in-depth research to both identify prospective funding partners with specific interest in FI’s work, and to strengthen our proposals with latest evidence
- Support with development of influencer marketing strategy, including supporting toolkits
- Support with writing and proofreading concept notes, proposals and reports for donors.
- Support with database and archiving improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Provide support on ad hoc projects, administration and other partnership activities, as required
- You are a dynamic team player who enjoys research and writing
- You are interested in a career in international development and eager to learn from, and work with, a team of partnerships and communications professionals
- You have an understanding of fund development initiatives and some experience in raising funds / awareness for a not-for-profit cause
- You have experience working with databases and email marketing tools
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and web-based applications
- You have strong writing skills and the ability to tailor writing styles to different audiences
- You have strong communications skills and excellent attention to detail
- You are flexible and have a high-degree of patience, and are willing to work with people from a range of cultures
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
You will be based in our Headquarters in Phnom Penh and we expect you to commit to us for at least 3 months.
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We drive an innovative network of government and non-government organizations working together to solve the problems children and youth face worldwide. The objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized urban children and youth and related groups through an effective network of internationally recognized organizations. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.
Join us by:
Submitting your cover letter with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: Partnerships Intern.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.
This position is open until filled.