As People and Culture (HR) Director, you will provide strategic leadership to World Vision Kenya in the area of people management & organizational development in order to optimize organizational performance, fulfil World Vision mission, vision, core values and contribute to the measurable improvement of the well-being of vulnerable children and communities in Kenya.
You will be primarily responsible for implementing the P&C (HR) strategy, leadership development and sustainability, staff and organizational well-being, performance and accountability culture, building a diverse and talented workforce with the right set of mindset and behaviours, internal and external networking for greater impact and building a professional and sustainable P&C (HR) function in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Social Sciences or related fields
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management or Organizational Development or Leadership Development.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Senior Human Resources Management position in an international Non-Profit organization
- Experience working with the board committee or governance knowledge
- International experience working as Human Resource leader in a cross-culture context
- This role is based in National office with regular field and international travel.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 30 March 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.