* 5- 6 years working experience in similar role
* Experience of working in a virtual team.
* Experience gained within a volunteering/Non-Governmental Organisation context.
* Commitment to VSO’s work and values
* Demonstrable Experience of managing an end to end recruitment process across a country/region, managing and filling vacancies appropriately.
* Experience of working with recruitment systems and ability to produce progress reports on a regular basis.
* Relevant academic qualifications.
* Experience of volume recruitment
* 5- 6 year working experience in same role
About the Organization
VSO is the world's leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.