Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Performance and Impact Expert for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Peru Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) Activity. The MELS Activity will provide USAID/Peru with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. MELS will also provide services to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capabilities of USAID/Peru staff, targeted local partners and Government of Peru stakeholders. This activity will provide the Mission with a set of performance and impact evaluations that contribute to the five-year country strategy, thematic regional assessments, studies, and learning activities.
This is a long-term position based in Lima, Peru. The position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Oversee all aspects of performance, impact, and Whole-of-Project evaluations, assessments, activities including:
- Planning and budgeting for each assigned activity
- Identifying appropriate staffing levels
- Securing appropriate qualified staff
- Providing relevant technical guidance
- Leading consultations with relevant USAID/Peru staff and implementing partners
- Identifying and executing appropriate agreed upon methodology, field work, research, reporting and deliverables
- Master’s or higher degree in in research methods, social science, development or a related field;
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of international development projects, evaluation management; research methods; and evaluation design;
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting project and program evaluations, surveys, assessments, and data analysis;
- Experience working on US government-supported M&E projects is desired;
- Must have knowledge of international best practices on evaluation and learning as well as excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills;
- Experience leading the design, implementation, analysis, and reporting for an impact evaluation is preferred;
- Experience in advanced evaluation design and advanced statistical analysis and fluency with a statistical software package;
- Capacity to manage activities in a multi-cultural environment and in providing consulting services in helping clients analyze problems, devise and adopt solutions;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish required.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.