Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking a mid level Performance Monitoring/Indicator Specialist for an upcoming 3 year Department of State project supporting the Bureau of Political-Military Affairs. The position would be full-time based on-site at the State Department in Washington DC, with an expected start date in mid 2019. This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee development of monitoring and evaluation for SFCB division
- Work with SFCB Division Chief to ensure a robust framework for monitoring and evaluation that is nested in PM’s Strategic Impact Assessment Framework (SIAF), which seeks to demonstrate the impact of PM’s work and security assistance broadly
- Revise as necessary the previously developed comprehensive results framework for all SFCB projects
- Work with the various members of the SFCB division to ensure all SFCB-managed projects have high-quality monitoring and evaluation frameworks and plan for each regional project that nests within the overall framework
- Work with SFCB Design Specialist(s) and SFCB staff to ensure monitoring protocol for country visits is aligned with M&E goals and will provide the appropriate information
- Collect, manage, and analyze data on all SFCB-managed projects, including project and program cost, progress, effectiveness, and timelines
- Provide recommendations on how projects can achieve desired outcomes and impact
- Design and lead evaluation of SFCB-managed projects
- Brief evaluation findings to SFCB Division Chief and PM/GPI leadership
- Liaise and coordinate with other M&E teams in PM (Global Peace Operations Initiative (GPOI), PM/SA, SIAF, PM Strategy and Resources Cell (SRC))
- Assist as needed in program management efforts, including efforts related to project and program cost, progress, effectiveness, and timelines; provide input for congressional notification as needed
- Experience with large-scale program management and evaluation, including foreign or security assistance initiatives
- Proven record in coordinating and delivering comprehensive, large-scale monitoring and evaluation systems
- Fluent in end user evaluations, theories of change, and evaluation methodology
- Skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Understanding of U.S. security assistance processes and procedures desirable
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation policies of the Department of Defense and the Department of State
- Advanced degree in international relations, international security studies, political science, or equivalent
- Demonstrated coursework in evaluation methodology
- Proven ability to deliver a quality written product
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally to conduct regional assessment visits at least twice per year
- Active Security Clearance
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.