Support to Public Finance Policy Reforms in Moldova
Date: October 1, 2018.
Place: Chisinau, Moldova
Expert I, Team Leader, Category I (minimum 23 working days)
Qualifications and skills:
- At least Master’s Degree in the field of economy, public finance management, public administration or other field relevant to the assignment or, in its absence, 5 years of equivalent professional experience in the fields mentioned above on top of the general professional experience specified below,;
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years’ experience in design and/or, implementation and/ or evaluation of public administration reforms or public finance management reform
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in evaluation of budget support programmes;
- Previous experience in managing and/or implementing and/or monitoring and/or evaluating budget support in public finance management will constitute an asset;
- Previous experience in evaluating projects implemented in the current Instrument for preaccession (IPA)14 or European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI)15 countries will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Working knowledge of Romanian or Russian will be an asset.
About the Organization
At WYG, our vision is clear: To inspire our clients and our people to create positive change through our imagination and expertise. Resourceful, confident and authentic, we promise unique solutions, and we deliver every time. The qualities we share help us match the impact of far bigger consultancies - from client focus and collaborative spirit, to strategic and ethical thinking.
As a leading socio-economic and technical consultancy, we help to improve the quality of life for people from Central and Eastern Europe to Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
WYG International is a leading international development consultancy, catalyzing change in societies to improve the quality of life of people throughout the world. Our projects are donor funded and support economic and social reform, wealth creation, good governance and the rule of law, as well as delivering improvements to the built environment and infrastructure.