Call for Resumes
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for an anticipated new activity in the Philippines funded by USAID titled – Philippines Cities for Enhanced Engagement and Governance (CHANGE) Activity. The project will support the priorities of the Government of the Philippines to support people-centered, transparent and efficient governance as articulated in the 2017-2022 Philippine Development Plan. The project is expected to work in the following 8 cities: Batangas, Iloilo, Legaspi, Tagbilaran, Puerto Princesa, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos, and Zamboanga City. USAID will support the Philippines by:
1) Strengthening the enabling environment for decentralization;
2) Enhancing service delivery capacity, legitimacy, transparency and accountability of participating local governments; and
3) Empowering citizens by increasing their participation in and oversight of local governance processes.
Long- and short-term experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are sought in the following technical fields. Philippines nationals are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Citizen participation/engagement
- Public policy
- Service Delivery Improvement
- Local Economic Development
- Municipal Development
- Public Financial Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
- Grants Development and Management
- USAID project Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as Finance, Public Policy, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, etc.) from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
- At least 8 years of technical experience in area of expertise.
- At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions.
- Experience in the Philippines highly preferred; in the Southeast Asia region, required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than June 30th, 2020, to the following email address: PhilippinesCHANGE@dai.com. Early applications are encouraged. Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Citizen Engagement expert”).
No phone inquiries will be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.