The photographer/videographer will be expected to provide photographs/video that represent the breadth of the Health Policy Plus project’s work throughout Nigeria on specific topics (to be determined). These topics may include work being done with policymakers, youth, healthcare workers, midwives, health advocates, community members, and HP+ staff and partners. The photographer/videographer will be expected to work with an HP+ staff member over a period of 2-3 days during July or September 2019 to provide video of interviews as well as photos of people/places that represent HP+’s work. Travel to locations throughout Nigeria where HP+ work is being conducted may be required.
* The photographer/videographer is expected to deliver high-quality original photos (minimum of 300 bpi) on CD, flash disk, or shared cloud storage within 5 days after the assignment, as well as unedited high-quality video.
* The pictures and video will need to be deemed acceptable by HP+ and be provided in an acceptable file format.
Desired Skills and Experience of the photographer/videographer
* Outstanding photography and videography skills;
* Previous experience working in similar assignment in Nigeria;
* Diverse portfolio of high-quality photographs and video that meets HP+’s needs
Applications should include:
* Photo/video samples and/or a link to an online portfolio;
* A description of how their experience and photographs/video match the current work;
* Names and contact information of at least two references (of other similar clients);
* Daily rate for the services.
ESSENTIAL: All photographs and video of people must include a signed media release form.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
In consideration of the fees paid, the photographer expressly assigns to Palladium any copyright arising from the works she/he produces while executing this contract. All images and video (whether used for online or print purposes) will bear the photographer’s photo/video credit, as specified by international intellectual property rights. The photographer/vidoegrapher may not use, sell, license, reproduce or otherwise disseminate or authorize others to use, reproduce or disseminate such works without prior consent from Palladium.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status. Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded project working to strengthen health policy, advocacy, financing, and governance, in an effort to ensure equitable and sustainable development for Nigeria. HP+ is seeking the services of a photographer/videographer to provide high quality pictures/video that will be used for programmatic materials (booklets, briefs, presentations).