International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) was awarded the Performance Management and Support Program (PMSP) contract in April 2017. This Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract provides monitoring and evaluation services to the USAID Iraq mission and is implemented by discrete task orders. IBTCI is seeking an experienced PMP Specialist that will help IBTCI provide USAID with a PMP plan. This is a short term, month-long consultant position with an anticipated start date of March 20th, 2018
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the COP or designee to ensure timely delivery of PMP that tracks all project meeting targets, achievements, challenges, and recommendations.
- Work closely with the COP or designee to provide detailed quality analysis of the annual progress of the Mission PMP results framework indicators, data on status of meeting targets, achievement, challenges, and recommendations for any changes to the indicators for the next fiscal year.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with USAID M&E Mechanisms
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of USAID procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with US Government representatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.,
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience or a Master’s Degree and 6 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytic skills, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Must have demonstrable experience with USAID PMPs.
Education: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: Travel not required.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in Iraq.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
About the Organization
IBTCI (International Business and Technical Consultants, Inc) is an organization with over 25 years of experience providing advisory and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) services to USAID and other international donors. Today, IBTCI remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence. IBTCI has worked in over 100 countries and led more than 200 projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and institutions such as the Department for International Development United Kingdom (DFID), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the World Bank (WB). We are headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, with project offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, Near East, and the Caribbean. To find out more please visit our website: www.ibtci.com