The American Bar Association (ABA) Center for Human Rights is the ABA’s focal entity for critical human rights concerns in the United States and around the world. The Center is seeking a consultant with experience investigating the linkages between business enterprises, human rights violations, and public corruption.
· Research on public records concerning corporate officers, entities, and transactions.
· Submission of requests for public records.
· Interviews of relevant witnesses.
· Research concerning local laws, as applicable.
· Analysis of linkages between business enterprises and public officials.
· Preparation of report summarizing research.
- The successful candidate must have a JD or MBA and at least 4 years experience.
- Experience in communicating with local partners, including through the use of secure communication platforms.
- Experience in drafting reports that provide succinct and well-documented facts and analysis.
- Experience researching and investigating business entities is required.
How to Apply
· Please send a detailed cover letter, resume or CV, and three references to Emma Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org