International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Pricing and Budgets Accountant
Reports To: Pricing and Budgets Manager
Type: Regular Full-Time
IBTCI is currently seeking a Pricing and Budgets Accountant to support the Cost Team. This is a full-time position based in Vienna, VA. This position reports to the Pricing and Budgets Manager.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure price proposal schedules are prepared in accordance with FAR, CAS applicable laws, regulations and Corporate Disclosure Statement.
- Support DCAA audits as applicable.
- Conduct pricing research and prepare supplemental cost documents needed for submission.
- Work on cost proposal schedules.
- Format excel templates.
- Assist the program implementation team in reviewing, revising and realigning budgets.
- Develop and maintain budget vs. actuals reports.
- Assist other team members when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with USAID requirements, including the FAR and ADS.
- Previous experience with pricing under both acquisition and assistant instruments.
- Strong knowledge of sophisticated budgeting tools, approaches, processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Pricing experience with a variety of contract types including T&M, CPAF, CPIF, CPFF, FFP.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting, pricing or budgets or relevant field.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in a corporate office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.