ABA ROLI seeks a legal expert in privacy rights to develop curricula and lead trainings for judges, prosecutors and lawyers on privacy rights laws and norms under international standards, especially in digital and social media.
- Develop curricula for training judges and prosecutors and lawyers on privacy rights.
- Lead in-person training sessions in Bahrain.
- Masters’ degree, or Graduate Degree in Law.
- Proven experience with and expertise in privacy rights.
- Proven ability to engage constructively with government stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MENA region and/or experience working in politically sensitive contexts is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English (knowledge of Arabic is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel to the Bahrain for up to ten days in early 2019.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
About the Organization
ABA ROLI is a non-profit program that implements legal reform programs in roughly 40 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 400 professional staff working abroad and in its Washington, D.C. office. ABA ROLI’s host country partners include judges, lawyers, bar associations, law schools, court administrators, legislatures, ministries of justice and a wide array of civil society organizations, including human rights groups.