Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term technical experts to support strategic engagement, advocacy, and knowledge management and communications (KMC) activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building.
USAID’s Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen), as part of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) program, ensures quality procurement and delivery of health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chains. Within this global initiative, the Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ will strengthen local supply chain systems, increase the availability of quality-assured, essential health commodities, and strengthen local pharmaceutical management capacity. The supply chain and pharmaceutical management technical services will be conducted collaboratively and in close coordination with other mechanisms and stakeholders of the NextGen Suite of Programs.
Panagora Group seeks a Private Sector Engagement Director to be proposed as part of the anticipated NextGen Comprehensive Technical Assistance for Health Supply Chain and Pharmaceutical Management (Comprehensive TA) IDIQ award. The PSE Director provide technical leadership and oversee efforts related to strengthening private sector engagement in health service delivery and policy at various levels, at regional or country levels.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase local private sector engagement in health service markets.
- Conduct situational analyses of opportunities to leverage private sector capabilities in supply chain management functions and operations, enhance supply chain integration, improve quality care and efficiencies, and cultivate and establish strategic partnerships.
- Develop recommendations and strategies toward establishing a private sector engagement plan to help achieve key activity goals, integrating with other engagement and capacity building strategies as needed.
- Lead ongoing implementation of private sector engagement initiatives including fostering partnerships with the private sector to share expertise and lessons learned across public-private partnerships and corporate social responsibility investments.
- Provide active technical support and guidance to public and private sector entities in line with activity goals and objectives.
- Identify and support innovative financing mechanisms for sustainable country-led supply-chain interventions.
- Support the development of market incentives or market-shaping interventions to accelerate rapid deployment and sustainable uptake of priority global health products and interventions.
- Strengthen country capacity to identify and build critical relationships with companies, investment firms, foundations, and other stakeholders to advance sustainable supply-chain interventions.
- Cultivate, build, and maintain relationships with key global health supply chain actors to strengthen private sector engagement and guidance on opportunities.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and other analyses to inform private sector engagement strategy and policy recommendations, as well as increase the evidence base for high impact interventions.
- Support the MEL Director to ensure increased engagement with the private sector and stakeholders in sharing and learning from new approaches and highlight NextGen achievements.
- Advanced degree in business administration, public health, international development, or related relevant field
- At least ten years of demonstrated capacity and experience designing, implementing and managing private sector engagement activities, including working with private healthcare providers, associations, and private entities
- At least five years of experience leading diverse technical teams in private sector engagement initiatives, both onsite and remotely.
- Experience collaborating with host country institutions, private sector, other public sector organizations, and/or local partners
- Experience with the private health sector and with PSE development related to supply chain management functions and operations
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing public-private engagements
- Strong communication, facilitation, and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficiency in language(s) other than English preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.