Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Private Sector Engagament Specialist position on a USAID funded program Colombia.
Position Description/Summary: The purpose of the Female Empowerment/Mujeres Poderosas (FEMPOW) Activity is to empower women and girls by reducing GBV, positively transforming gender norms and attitudes, engaging the private sector to create economic opportunities for women, and supporting USAID programming in PDET municipalities.
The Private Sector Engagement Specialist will provide technical expertise and guidance to facilitate collaboration and partnerships with private sector partners to jointly address FEMPOW’s goals.
* Advanced degree in international development, economics, business administration, law, trade and finance, policy, or relevant field required; master’s degree preferred;
* At least 7 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years of demonstrated capacity to identify and capitalize on opportunities for high-impact private sector partnerships; solid foundation in a broad range of subjects, such as market development, innovative financing mechanisms, stakeholder participation, and practical experience working with the private sector, particularly with public-private partnerships.
* Fluent Spanish required; English language skills preferred;
* Colombian country nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications is November 30, 2020.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.