IDG is currently looking for a Privatization Project Lead to join the USAID SOE Rapid Response Activity (SOERR) in Ukraine.
Successful reform of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) will boost Ukraine’s economic growth, help attract foreign direct investment, create new employment opportunities, and significantly improve Ukraine’s position in the world’s competitiveness ranking. SOE reform plays a critical role in enabling Ukraine to meet its various reform objectives. In particular, reforming SOEs is a key aspect of achieving USAID/Ukraine’s Development Objective (DO) of reducing the economic impact of corruption. Well-administered and effective SOEs can bring significant economic benefits to the country and build faith in the country’s reform trajectory. USAID is launching the SOE Rapid Response Activity (SOERR) to quickly mobilize critical SOE reform assistance to the Government of Ukraine.
Position title: Privatization Project Lead (1 position)
Duration: 6 months
Scope of Work
Privatization Project Lead will assist in privatization strategy development and implementation, and stakeholder management.
- Assist with facilitating the reorganization efforts by the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU);
- Support the coordination and implementation of strategy activities by managing assigned project initiatives;
- Develop a project implementation plan and monitor project implementation.
- Project implementation plan developed;
- Project execution is properly monitored;
- Project is implemented in accordance with the plan, and the established goals are achieved taking into account the quality, time and budget constraints;
- Business processes established;
- Regular communication with stakeholders established.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, IT, engineering or management. Master’s degree preferred;
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years in investment management, business development, project office or consulting;
- Experience in working with government or state-owned entities is a plus;
- Thorough understanding of project management phases;
- Excellent presentational skills;
- Good knowledge of data management and analytic skills;
- Excellent knowledge business analysis;
- Experience in specialized software (MS Project, etc.)
- Good command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken.
- Reporting: The Privatization Project Lead will report to the EDGE Regional Representative. He/she will send brief weekly updates, and a more detailed monthly report (not to exceed 5 pages) to the EDGE Regional Representative. In addition, the expert must consult with EDGE RR and if feasible, get relevant inputs and comments on the deliverables prior to sending them to the beneficiary.
- Probationary period: The Privatization Project Lead will have a one-month probationary period of performance. After the probationary period ends, depending on the performance of the expert, he/she will continue to work on regular terms until the end of the contract, or in case of unsatisfactory performance, the contract will be terminated.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
About the Organization
International Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG assistance programs aim to build institutional capacity in the public, private and non-for-profit sectors to achieve measurable and sustainable impact for their communities. Since its foundation in 1988, our company has been successfully managing complex development programs for USAID and other international donors in over 25 countries.
International Development Group (IDG) is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)