Tetra Tech ES, Inc. based in Arlington, Virginia is seeking a Procurement and Grants Specialist. The Procurement and Grants Specialist will join the Contracts team and will be responsible for excellent grants and contract management and record-keeping. S/he will work with colleagues based in our field offices to ensure grants and procurements are made in line with organizational processes and documented correctly.
The Procurement and Grants Specialist will support the Contracts Managers and Contracts Director on procurement and grants matters and provide guidance to our project teams in those areas.
- Support Senior Contracts Managers and the Contracts Director in the procurement and grants needs of projects.
- Maintain proper filing of competitive procurements, such as RFPs and RFQs.
- Educate operational and technical staff on procurement and grants requirements.
- Comply with all federal requirements, such as the FAR, AIDAR and USAID ADS.
- Support and advise the field on procurement and grants processes.
- Support the Senior Contracts Managers and Contracts Director on drafting procurements and grants documents and complying will all Tetra Tech policies and procedures.
- Help ensure compliance with all donor rules and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 year of experience in procurement or contracts management in an international development context.
- 3-5 years of experience in grants management in an international development context.
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Prior experience with USAID.
- Experience working with an approved purchasing system.
Apply online at:http://p.rfer.us/TETRATECHzGt9UB
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.