(*Citizens of Burkina Faso Only)
Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is currently seeking a Procurement and Office Assistant for an anticipated donor-funded project in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Cardno is an industry leader in providing Fiscal/Procurement Agent services for multiple international donors. Cardno is currently providing Fiscal/Procurement Agent services in 13 countries in Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe.
The Procurement and Office Assistant will provide secretarial support to the Procurement Agent Team. The Assistant will carry out day-to-day procurement and administration activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the project office and maintain petty cash.
- Five years of experience in procurement, office and administration support activities
- Basic knowledge of banking and cash management activities
- Experience with donor-funded projects preferred
- Good understanding of local laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Any experience in IT maintenance or basic troubleshooting is an advantage
- Fluency in French; Advanced English – reading, writing, and speaking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.
More Jobs from this Organization