CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
In support of the CAMRIS-implemented, USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity, we seek a Procurement and Supply Chain Expert for the upcoming Midterm Performance Evaluation of USAID/Nepal’s Global Health Supply Chain - Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. The purpose of this midterm performance evaluation is to better understand the extent to which aspects of the GHSC-PSM/Nepal Results Framework still hold, determine whether the project is on track to meeting its stated objectives and results, and the project’s capacity to provide quality technical assistance to the Ministry of Health and Population (MOHP) in achieving the national supply chain objectives. This evaluation also will assess USAID/Nepal’s management processes in advancing the project objectives. The findings from the evaluation will be used to strengthen current activities through the identification of course-correcting actions to ensure the project will meet its objectives, develop recommendations for future activities, and provide recommendations to the Government of Nepal and External Development partners in Nepal with evidence of good supply chain management practices.
* Serve as a key member (senior level supply chain professional) of the team providing technical input in the design and methodology of evaluation regarding supply chain management in Nepal including warehousing, forecasting, quantification, and supply planning.
* Ensure timely and need-based coordination with Management Division (MD)/LMS, relevant partners and with the evaluation team to implement evaluation tasks in a smooth manner.
* Perform analysis of data obtained from LMIS and other sources.
* Participate in planning and briefing meetings, data collection, data management, data analysis, and development of presentations and reports.
* Ensure timeliness and quality delivery of evaluation deliverables.
* Master’s degree or higher level of education in public health, pharmacy, nursing, business administration or equivalent degree in a relevant technical area.
* At least eight years’ experience with public health supply chain projects with USAID project implementation experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience successfully interacting with host country government officials, and other stakeholders.
* Understanding of public health program implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, including design and implementation of evaluations.
* Good presentation and writing skills, including report writing experience.
* Fluency in Nepali is required.