Cardno Emerging Markets USA is issuing an open call for qualified CVs of Procurement and Supply Chain Management experts in the Global Health field. Cardno is a premier and trusted provider of assurance and capacity assessment services to donors in the global health field. We provide donors with the assurance they require to engage with and provide funds directly to host governments and local organizations. We monitor and verify program implementation, conduct assessments and evaluations, and provide targeted technical assistance to improve program and grantee performance.
Cardno is looking to expand our roster of highly qualified consultants, specifically those with the following expertise:
- Procurement and supply chain management (PSM) of pharmaceuticals and health products (especially for HIV, TB and malaria programs)
- Laboratory strengthening and quality assurance
- Expanding market access for high impact health products, including:
- Product commercialization
- Regulatory affairs
- Process chemistry for pharmaceuticals
- Cost of goods analysis
- Market shaping approaches
Expected scopes of work
This is only a call for proposal to expand our roster of consultants; this is not for a current project or assignment. Highly qualified applicants may be contacted further for an informational interview.
Applicants may be considered for the following types of assignments:
- Program evaluations
- Capacity assessments of local and international organizations
- Ad-hoc or tailored assessments of specific program implementation issues
- Strategic Planning and program design
- Technical assistance to address program implementation issues
Assignments may be desk or field based.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Advanced degree and/or certifications relevant to one or more of the areas of expertise listed above
- 7+ years of experience performing similar work to the assignments listed above
- Fluent in English
- Strong writing and analysis skills
- Bilingual, especially fluent in French
- Based in sub-Saharan Africa
- Knowledge of market dynamics (pricing and regulatory environment) for key health products and pharmaceuticals required for HIV, TB and malaria programs
- Experience with manufacturing partners involved in development and supply of key health products.
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.
More Jobs from this Organization