Consultant will be expected to have the skills, qualifications, experience, education and general expertise necessary to provide targeted project operational support in procurement. Specifically, consultant must demonstrate capabilities in the following areas:
- Subject Matter expertise in procurement, supply chain management or related area in the context of international development, stabilization or humanitarian assistance
- Field-based work experience in Africa, Latin America/Caribbean, Middle East, Central or South Asia
- Experience developing and delivering training materials
- Experience conducting operational assessments overseas for new business, project offices or program expansion
- Language proficiency in English and French required
- Work experience and familiarity with USAID, DoS, DFID, and World Bank processes and regulations
ILLUSTRATIVE TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
- Provide surge support to projects in procurement as needed at any stage of the project lifecycle to include auditing, training, or capacity building in these areas.
- Conduct project reviews of procurement systems against Creative’s established policies and procedures.
RESULTS AND/OR DELIVERABLES
- Trip reports and presentations
- After Action Reviews and presentations
- Training materials
- Training agendas and attendance lists
Consultants with the requisite qualifications will be given a blanket consulting agreement under which specific work assignments will be ordered on an ad hoc basis, subject to consultant’s availability.
Consultants may be required to compete against other similarly qualified consultants in the event that other consultants with comparable qualifications are selected under this BCA, though generally work is expected to be assigned and negotiated directly with the consultant.
Creative staff will facilitate, and cover costs associated with international travel. For visas and travel within country, the consultant may be required to pay directly and submit reimbursement claims.
The consultant will be expected to have sufficient business materials and equipment (laptop, phone, etc) to complete the scope of work.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.