Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Procurement Manager candidates for the USAID-funded Egypt Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance Activity (IWSSTA).
The purpose of the Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance (IWSSTA) activity is to support the recent reform efforts by the Government of Egypt (GOE) to help promote sustainability of the Water and Wastewater Sector.
This position will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
* Oversee management of a transparent, effective and efficient procurement process for all material resources, as well as a transparent, effective and efficient contracting process in support of project operations including but not limited to: drafting contracting documents and other compliance-related documents related to the solicitation, review, draft RFP/RFQ and bid analysis documents in compliance with Tetra Tech procedures;
* Develop and maintain a procurement tracker and prepare monthly procurement reports for home office.
* Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree from a recognized institution;
* Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience for large donor-funded projects;
* Spoken and written fluency in English preferred;
* Egyptian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter, indicating the position you are applying for
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.