Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
MSI is seeking a full-time Procurement Manager to support the SACCI program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for assisting the Program’s Operations Unit with procurement of commodities and services, organization of events, and grants program related assignments.
This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Conduct operations procurement and procurement under in-kind grants/ in-kind portions in cash grants.
- Support preparation and conduct of SACCI events/trainings (logistics).
- Maintain office inventory and procurement under grants files.
- Support gathering pre-award documentation (price justification documentation).
- Control procurement/ tenders conducted by grantees under cash grants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting or other relevant area; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience (preferably at the multinational company).
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Experience with collection and analysis of accounting data.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
** Application submission deadline is July 14, 2019 **
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.