Particip is looking for an experienced Production and Digital Media Expert to join a team of experts in the provision of innovative strategic communications and public relations services to the Federal Government of Somalia, Ministry of Finance.
The project will be expected to deliver, at a minimum, the following:
- Design a strategic communications plan for the Ministry regarding effective management of communication issues and opportunities within the reforms.
- Develop and publish targeted information about the economic and financial reforms policies, programs and services on a quarterly basis.
- Deliver high quality and inclusive national events to raise awareness of economic reforms, particularly, revenue generation, budgeting and expenditure across Federal Member States; An event every 6 months is required.
- Organize international stakeholder engagement events to raise awareness with the Diaspora and to mobilize resources for government priorities in major cities.
- Monitor and advise on Ministry website management and content.
Position: Production and Digital Media Expert
Expected project duration: 18 months
Place of posting: Somalia
Expected start date: April 2020
Duties: The main role of the production and digital media expert will be creating digital contents, supervise the production of short videos, motion graphics and impact stories. Design and conduct talk shows and public engagement media programs that will promote the public understanding on budgeting, revenue and expenditure through constructive discussions. Develop targeted messaging that aim to strengthen the brand of the ministry, prepare and conduct TV interviews with the ministry leadership, advice and support to the project team, train the key project staff and advise the production team to produce high quality and effective messages on daily basis.
- At least a minimum of 10 years’ Experience in broadcasting and digital Media.
- Excellent strategic communication planning.
- Degree in Journalism or Mass communications. must have good experience in production and digital media.
- Technically excellent in TV programs and documentary making.
- Good relationship with local and international media with a great reputation in the media and communications arena.
- Proven record of leadership and good relationship with the Somali diaspora.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Somali and English languages.
We look forward to your application. Please note that only candidates suitable to this position will be contact.
Please submit your application directly to email@example.com
About the Organization
Particip is an international consulting company in the field of international development cooperation. We coordinate interdisciplinary, multi-national teams for short and long term assignments worldwide supporting them with methodological know-how and expertise gained in over 1,800 projects. For further information please visit our website on www.particip.de