Through ZemiTek’s USAID/LAC contract, The Strategy and Program Office (SPO) in the USAID Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) is seeking a Program Analyst who will support LAC/SPO by providing administrative and other support to the SPO Director and staff across the Strategy, Budget and Communications teams. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical and program advice and guidance to LAC/SPO on regional development programs in the areas of democracy, human rights and governance, citizen security, environment, economic growth, health and/or education, reconstruction and stabilization.
- Assists in planning, monitoring, coordinating, and reporting on activities within the LAC/SPO portfolio to ensure that such activities are implemented in a manner that achieves the objectives of the U.S. Government.
- Prepares memoranda, talking points, briefing papers, and official correspondence for senior leadership.
- Drafts and updates budget planning tables and justification documents for internal, inter-agency, and Congressional audiences.
- Assists with activity design and procurement planning as needed.
- Supports liaison and coordination with other donors, the interagency, the public sector, and Congress.
- Other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in political science, public policy, international development/relations or related field, plus 3 years of experience preferably in a public or non-profit setting combining administrative support with writing and electronic information and systems management; or
- A Master’s degree in political science, public policy, international development/relations or related field, plus 1 years of experience preferably in a public or non-profit setting combining administrative support with writing and electronic information and systems management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Must work well with others, be able to multi-task; and have strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance
- Working-level Spanish a plus.
About the Organization
ZemiTek, LLC is a Woman-Owned, SBA-certified 8(a) Small Disadvantage Business (SDB) based in the Washington, DC metro area. We have a strong record delivering innovative and high-quality solutions. Since 2007, ZemiTek has provided technical assistance, project management, information technology (IT), knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation, training and learning development, and institutional support services.