Job Summary & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting the Office of Development Cooperation (ODC), supporting a team of Program Analysts with daily tasks; drafting memos and other written communications, organizing and coordinating both internal and external meetings, supporting USAID Directors, as well as other activities.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Provide program support logistics for the ODC team.
- Communicate, coordinate, and perform outreach with various teams inside and outside of USAID.
- Plan and prepare meetings and events.
- Perform and monitor administrative requirements
- Coordinates travel and logistics for team members as well as external resources interacting with USAID.
- Manage and advise travel procedures for staff including travel requirements: e.g. clearances, country travel concurrences, and voucher preparations.
- Draft meeting notes, correspondence, recommendations, reports, and memoranda.
- Manage shared organized electronic filing system.
- Coordinate with other USAID bureaus when tasks require a collaborative response.
- US Citizenship
- Current Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience working in a related position
- International policy & development background.
- USAID experience preferred.
- Relationship management experience and ability to work under short-term deadlines.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.