Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a Program Associate to join our home office team. Responsibilities include: help coordinate bids and manage donor-funded global health and international development projects, primarily with USAID. The Associate will support new business development and project implementation. As part of a team, the successful candidate will uphold new business and project management standards, policies, and procedures.
- Master’s degree in public health, international development, or an advance degree in a relevant field preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required
- Familiarity with USAID global health and international development programming required
- Experience with integrated health, private sector health programming, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, and/or knowledge management desired
- Demonstrated project management and new business skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with leadership skills, versatility, and integrity
- Experience living and working in a developing country strongly preferred
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages preferred
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.