Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a program associate for a full-time position in our home office in Silver Spring, Maryland. The associate will provide a broad range of project administrative support to subcontracts and prime contracts including subcontract administration and project management support. As part of a team, the successful candidate will also participate in new business activities and uphold new business and project management standards, policies, and procedures.
- Support project start-up and close-out activities following USAID requirements and company policies and procedures
- Draft request for approvals and coordinate timely receipt of approvals from clients
- Support fielding of long and short-term personnel based on scopes of work and negotiated subcontract and/or prime contract agreements
- Coordinate travel arrangements and visas, review and process for approval expense reports, support the development and submission of deliverables
- Track expenses, incremental funding and update project schedules and budgets
- Maintain subcontract and prime contract electronic and hard copy filing system
- Draft meeting agenda and record meeting minutes
- Maintain project calendars
- Assist in setting up technology for conferences/meetings
- Serve in variety of roles during proposal cycle, including recruiter, subcontractor-liaison, coordinator, and cost preparer
- Draft technical sections within a proposal
- Assist in formatting and editing of proposals
- Other new business tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international development or a degree in a relevant field preferred with 3+ years of experience required OR Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred with 1+ year of relevant experience required
- Familiarity with USAID global health and international development programming required
- Demonstrated project management and new business skills required
- Experience with integrated health, private sector health programming, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, and/or knowledge management desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrated self-starter with leadership skills, versatility, and integrity
- Experience living and working in a developing country strongly preferred
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages, specifically Spanish and/or French preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.