Banyan Global is a development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches to international development. The firm has offices in Washington, DC and New York City and staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
The French speaking Banyan Global Program Coordinator provides financial and administrative support to assist in the implementation of Banyan Global’s worldwide projects. This position reports directly to the Contracts & Operations Manager and is based in Washington, DC.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide project coordination support to Banyan Global’s projects.
- Process travel advances, expense reports and invoices.
- Assist program financial specialist with budget development and tracking.
- Draft consulting agreements and mobilize staff and consultants for long and short term assignments, including handling travel logistics. Serve as primary contact for consultants on administrative issues.
- Liaise with contracting agencies, USAID and other clients on administrative issues.
- Assist with project deliverables to include researching, editing and formatting documents and training materials, and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with new business development.
- Assist with communications outreach, website updates and success stories.
- Assist with the administrative management for DC office operations including home office procurement, and management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree (1-2 years of experience in project administration and/or internship experience a plus but not required)
- Experience and interest in international development.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience editing a plus.
- Fluency in English required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Strong office and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- French Language skills required
Applicants should submit their application with cover letter and resume on our website. Please no phone calls. Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is a development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches to international development. Banyan Global works seamlessly in six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.