Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning. The Banyan Global Program Coordinator provides financial and administrative support to assist in the implementation of Banyan Global’s worldwide projects. This position reports directly to the Director, Contracts & Operations and is based in Washington, DC. Applicants must have current U.S. citizenship or a work permit.
- Provide project coordination support to Banyan Global’s projects.
- Process travel advances, expense reports and invoices.
- Assist program manager with budget development and tracking.
- Draft consulting agreements and mobilize staff and consultants for long and short term assignments, including handling travel logistics. Serve as primary contact for consultants on administrative issues.
- Liaise with contracting agencies, USAID and other clients on administrative issues.
- Assist with project deliverables to include researching, editing and formatting documents and training materials, and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with new business development.
- Assist with communications outreach, website updates and success stories.
- International travel may be required on an occasional basis.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience and interest in international development and USAID regulations.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience editing a plus.
- Fluency in French is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Strong office and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, health, gender, youth, enterprise development, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).