World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 40,000+ staff members working in more than 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Program Development and Quality Assurance Director you will provide senior leadership and technical oversight in the design, monitoring and evaluation of WV South Sudan (WVSS) programs by ensuring impact of programs through the application of monitoring tools, sharing of best practices, promoting innovation and knowledge management. You will lead WVSS’s resource acquisition strategy and the national office strategy development processes, alignment of WVSS’s programs to Our Promise 2030, and incorporation of the fragile context program approach. The position will also oversee program monitoring, quality of reporting, evaluation and engagement with donors.
- Master’s degree in International Development, Rural Development, NGO Leadership or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years field experience in a relief or development environment, with at least 3 years’ in a managerial role with direct reporting lines.
- Previous experience with successful multi-million dollar program development and budget preparation (USAID, EU/ECHO, DFID, GAC, DFAT, UN agencies preferred).
- Experience in developing resource development strategies, with focus on fragile contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including report-writing and proposal writing skills.
- 30% Regular internal travel to projects areas is required. 10% international travels will be required.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 24 JUL 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.