Tt DPK seeks Program Implementer (PI) candidates to be considered for the INL-funded, 5-year Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP). This position will be based in Washington DC.
This program is designed to utilize international and Afghan advisors to train and build capacity for Afghan officials within the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Attorney General’s Office (AGO), Supreme Court (SCT), Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MOWA), and other justice organizations through four main components: organizational capacity building, legislative reform, case management system, and gender mainstreaming and protection of vulnerable groups.
The Project Implementer (PI) shall be responsible for all aspects of the Contract, as outlined in this SOW. The PI shall have full authority domestically (CONUS) to act for the Contractor, and shall be the central point of contact for the COR and INL/AP. The PM shall participate in weekly meetings with both the COR and INL/AP, and be responsible for addressing contractual, technical, and programmatic issues. The PI is a key personnel position.
The PI shall interface directly with the COR and the INL/AP Program Officer to ensure effective management of the task order. The PI, or suitable designated alternative, shall be available at all times to meet with or be called upon by INL/AP, and shall be empowered to respond to emergency situations. Travel to Afghanistan is authorized for up to four times per year to oversee program operations, meet with local State Department officials, and maintain the morale of deployed personnel.
Nationality: American National (AN)
Base of Operations: Washington, D.C.
Required Clearance (to be obtained): Top Secret
- A minimum of five years of experience in senior management roles that included strategic planning, program management, resource management, and budgeting.
- A minimum of two years of experience in managing complex, international programs of comparable scope to JSSP.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in managing international development and/or rule of law programs.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Superior writing and communication skills.
- Ability & willingness to travel to austere/hazardous locations as necessary, including to Afghanistan.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to ApplyJSSP@tetratech.com referencing Program Implementer JSSP in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Tt DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tt DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.