Assignment Title: Program Manager
Department/Location: AFE3/ Worldwide
Technical Point of Contact: Project Director
IBTCI is bidding on a contract to provide OTA with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) support that will include indicator tracking, assessment of project results and counterpart satisfaction, etc. Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills are required.
The mission of OTA is to support the development of strong financial sectors and sound public financial management systems in countries where assistance is needed and there is a strong commitment to reform.
Please note that this position is for an upcoming proposal and is contingent upon award.
Scope of Work:
- The Project Manager will have primary responsibility for ensuring that all tasks under this contract are of the highest quality and are completed on time and within budgeted amounts;
- He/she will manage workflow among various sub-contractors and staff and others contributing to the work performance under the Treasury/OTA IDIQ.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
- This position does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with OTA’s technical assistance work in public finance, that may include one or more of the following topics: revenue policy and administration, budget execution and financial accountability, government debt issuance, banking and financial services, public finance and auditing transparency, policy-based budgeting, and combating money laundering, economic crimes and financing of terrorism.
- Experience in M&E, including performance monitoring, evaluation design and management, qualitative and quantitative research methods, and management of evaluation services for U.S. government clients.
- Experience building and maintaining working relations with stakeholders is required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and produce high quality reports and deliverables in English in a timely fashion.
- At least 5 years of project management experience overseeing multiple types of M&E services;
- Experience working with international projects, primarily focused on public finance;
- Experience supervising project staff and consultants; Experience with administration of international projects;
- Experience meeting deadlines, achieving targets, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to the project donor;
- Prior experience with Treasury and/or OTA is preferred;
- Fluency, both written and speaking, in English is required. Fluency in additional languages is desired.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, Master’s degree highly preferred.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position may have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile or conflict prone zones.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
About the Organization
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.