Green Powered Technology is seeking a Program Manager to oversee the prospective Strengthening Tenure and Resource Rights (STARR) II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity Contract (IDIQ), which seeks to deliver services in the land and resource governance sector and strengthen property rights for local stakeholders, especially women.
- Respond to task order requests under the IDIQ.
- Manage projects ensuring contract compliance and high quality, on time deliverables.
- Working collaboratively with USAID project managers, technical officers, Contracting Officers
- Meet and consult regularly with the USAID client
- Select, provide technical and administrative direction and guidance, place and support all technical experts carrying out technical requirements.
- Report to USAID technical and contract personnel in accordance with USAID reporting requirements.
- Ensure quality and control methods in a consistent and transparent manner for all contracted tasks and functions.
- Minimum of ten (10) years international experience managing and implementing land tenure programs, including consulting abroad while maintaining a home base in the U.S. or working/living overseas for extended periods.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience with USAID projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in land tenure issues in developing countries including but not limited to policy development, formal and customary legal systems, encouraging investment, and increasing agricultural productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous IDIQ experience preferred.
- Experience with subcontractor management.
- Strong USAID capture management skills.
- Strong proposal writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients.
- Willingness to travel.
To express your interest, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “STARR II IDIQ Program Manager”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Finalists will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.
Green Powered Technology is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite CVs from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
About the Organization
Green Powered Technology is an international energy and engineering consulting firm based in McLean, Virginia. Green Powered Technology was established in 2010 with a vision of employing sustainable, innovative energy solutions. We provide consulting services around the globe in renewable energy, energy storage, energy efficiency, and international trade in energy technologies. Our staff consists of engineers, scientists and energy economists who are experienced in providing energy consulting services worldwide, including conflict zones.