Program Manager, Integration Lab
University of Notre Dame
The University of Notre Dame (http://ND.jobs) is accepting applications for a Program Manager, Integration Lab.
Applications will be accepted until 6/26/2018.
The Integration Lab (i-Lab) Program Manager will work collaboratively with the i-Lab Directors to develop and operate the i-Lab. An initiative of the Keough School of Global Affairs, the i-Lab offers curricular programs that engage graduate students with critical, real-world challenges through links with partner organizations around the world. The i-Lab anticipates working with undergraduates on similar programs in the future. This individual will work closely with the MGA program administration team and collaborate with staff in the Dean’s Office including event planning, building management, finance, communications, and information technology (IT), among others. The position also interacts regularly with i-Lab’s partner, the Initiative for Global Development (IGD), and other relevant actors across the University.
Global Partner Experience (GPE) Administration
The Program Manager manages partner relationships and supports partner development, in collaboration with Directors, including:
• Securing required documents, information, approvals and agreements from the partner;
• Planning the Global Partner Forum, including arranging partner visits to campus;
• Curates documents outlining standard operating procedures for i-Lab partners and projects, including required forms, policies, and practices;
• Arranges/coordinates pre-departure GPE logistics for MGA students including, but not limited to, flights, visas, health consultations, accommodations and fieldwork equipment, for field placements;
• Works with i-Lab Directors on curriculum development (design and implementation) of i-Lab classroom experiences;
• Serves as point of support during events, lectures, meetings, or studio time;
• Assists with student team formation and matching with partner projects.
Support for Development and Operation of i-Lab
• Manages databases, including stakeholder information, file storage and organization of official policies, key documents, and plans of the i-Lab
• Supports Directors in promoting the work of the i-Lab at the request of groups, such as development and communications, or in support of the i-Lab’s visual presence
• Prepares financial summaries and projections of i-Lab budget, including a detailed accounting of GPE expenses based on project expenses tracked by the Logistics Coordinator.
• Coordinates scheduling and event needs including A/V needs, configuration, and learning materials as well as enforces facility use policies
• Monitors, inventories and works within Keough School procurement channels to stock materials for the i-Lab Studio space
Support for i-Lab Strategic Development
• Contributes to development of i-Lab strategic, operational and business goals
• Assists in the design, development and implementation of new i-Lab curricular programs for graduate and undergraduate students
B.A. in a relevant field required. Candidates should have at least three years of experience involving management of international projects, including experience managing relationships/partnerships with international organizations and/or corporations; skills in working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders both within and beyond the university; and strong organizational capacities and written and oral communication skills.
Exposure to innovative pedagogies for thinking about global challenges is preferred.
Department: Keough School of Global Affairs (36003)
Department Website: http://keough.nd.edu/
Family / Sub-Family: Academic Aff / Prgrm Admin_Other
Career Stream/Level: EIC 1 Associate
Department Hiring Pay Range: $31,739 - $50,000
Pay ID: Semi-Monthly
FLSA Status: S1 - FT Exempt
Job Category: Administrator/Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Days of Week & Hours: 8-5 M-F
Schedule: Hours/Week: 40
Schedule: # of months: 12
Posting Detail Information
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates and others that will enhance our community. Moreover, Notre Dame prohibits discrimination against veterans or disabled qualified individuals, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors to employ and advance veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities in compliance with 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a).
Posting Detail Information
Job Posting Date (Campus) 06/07/2018
Job Posting Date (Public) 06/07/2018
Job Closing Date 06/26/2018
Posting Type Open To All Applicants
Posting Number S18487
Please apply online at http://apptrkr.com/1236006. For additional information about working at the University of Notre Dame and various benefits available to employees, please visit http://hr.nd.edu/why-nd. The University of Notre Dame supports the needs of dual career couples and has a Dual Career Assistance Program in place to assist relocating spouses and significant others with their job search.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.