Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking a Program Operations Analyst to provide support to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Asia Bureau/Administrative Management Services office. The work for this position will be based in Washington, D.C. The start date is immediate.
- Provides administrative and program support to the Administrative Management Services (AMS) team in USAID’s Asia Bureau
- Supports management activities, such as personnel and organization management, security, awards, performance management, and other aspects of administrative and logistical support
- Plans, designs, and implements processes to improve systems and procedures
- Ensures records are kept current and are published to appropriate systems
- Drafts correspondence and reports related to managing administrative programs and issues
- Identifies and analyzes opportunities for training, and develops recommendations as appropriate
- Other tasks as designated by technical team leaders
- Active secret-level security clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field (e.g., international development/relations, public administration, public policy)
- 3 years of professional experience required
- Experience with office technology and software with high proficiency (including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and database management)
- Experience with project management and/or international development, administrative and financial procedures is desired
- Knowledge of USAID and/or U.S. Government administrative procedures is desired
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.