Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
If this sounds like you, Dexis is seeking a Program Specialist to provide administrative and logistical support and expertise to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Asia Bureau, Office of Administrative Management Services (AMS). The work for this position will be based in Washington, D.C. The start date is immediate.
- Provides administrative, logistical, and program support to the AMS team in USAID’s Asia Bureau
- Supports management activities, such as personnel and organization management, security, awards, performance management, and other aspects of administrative and logistical support
- Plans, designs, and implements processes to improve systems and procedures
- Ensures records are kept current and are published to appropriate systems
- Drafts correspondence and reports related to managing administrative programs and issues
- Identifies and analyzes opportunities for training, and develops recommendations as appropriate
- Other tasks as designated by technical team leaders
- 4 years of professional work experience
- Master’s degree in relevant field (international affairs, political science, public policy, international development, communications, etc.)
- Proven experience in project administration
- Proficient in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet search engines, database and email applications
- Secret-level security clearance required
- Knowledge of USAID and/or US Government administrative procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of development programs, especially in the Asia region
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.