Project title: Technical assistance to support CISOP 2014-2020
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the enhancement of absorption, administrative and institutional capacity of the OS and programme beneficiaries for effective and efficient management and publicity of the CISOP 2014-2020.
The purposes of this contract are:
- To further consolidate the OS administrative capacity to manage the Operational Programme in compliance with EU Regulations, Framework / Financing / Operational Agreements for IPA II and applicable national legislation, and improve the design of OP management, monitoring and control systems;
- To maximize sound IPA II fond absorption by improving potential beneficiaries’/ final beneficiaries (End Recipients of Assistance - ERAs)’ access to information on funding opportunities available under CISOP 2014-20, as well as by strengthening their capacity to apply for, and correctly utilize, available IPA II funding;
- To enhance the OS capacity to effectively communicate, and ensure visibi lity of IPA-funded actions in compliance with stipulations of IPA II Regulations, as well as with Framework and Financing Agreement;
- To support OS in IPA programming for 2021-27 period;
- To increase awareness on the role of EU in Turkey, as well as visibility of IPA-funded actions in support to Competitiveness and Innovation Sector by programme stakeholders and the general public.
The expected results of the project are as follows:
- Enhanced institutional capacity of Operating Structure staff to soundly manage CISOP 2014-20 .
- Higher exposure to, and better understanding of, funding opportunities by CISOP 2014- 20 potential beneficiaries / Final Beneficiaries (End Recipients of Assistance - ERAs) and increased capacity to design and soundly implement EU-funded interventions.
- Improved design of CISOP 2014-20 management, control and monitoring systems, fully compliant with relevant legal framework as well as with international internal control standards and good practices.
- Timely design of IPA framework for Competitiveness and Innovation Sector in 2021-27 programming period.
- CISOP 2014-20 Programme management efficiency and effectiveness enhanced by improving contents and functionalities of information-based management system.
- Improved perception and public image of Competitiveness Sectors Programme, as well as of collaboration between Republic of Turkey and the EU.
- Enhanced OS capacity to effectively design and implement CSP communication actions.
Commencement date of the project: November 2018
Duration of the project: 36 months
Description of work:
He/she will assist the relevant OS Departments in ail activities related to the management of CISOP. He/she will be responsible to support in identification and development of the project pipeline, grant schemes preparation and management; programme-level monitoring and related quality assurance activities.
The Key Expert 2 will mainly work in the framework of Sub-Component 1. He/she will also act as Deputy Team Leader, managing, supervising and guiding the TA Team and He/she is expected to contribute to activities under Sub-Component 2 and Sub-Component 3.
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor degree in the field of engineering, economics, business administration, social or political sciences or equivalent. Master degree in one of the aforementioned disciplines will be an asset;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 7, but preferably 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical assistance projects financed by EU pre-accession fonds and/or Structural Funds;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in project development/programme management in regional/local economic development/competitiveness/innovation fields;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in development of investment projects, including experience in development and/or assessment of pre-feasibility studies and/or feasibility studies and/or cost benefit analyses and/or business plans;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming and/or management of EU-funded grant schemes (excluding secondary procurement activities at local/regional level) at Contracting Authorities/Operating Structures level will be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org