Project Administrator, USAID/Indonesia Harmoni, Jakarta, Indonesia
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The four-year USAID-funded Harmoni activity will promote tolerance and inclusion and reduce the risk of violent extremism. Harmoni will focus support on interventions that are narrowly targeted towards communities and individuals most at risk of radicalization, with a mandate to build the resilience of key Indonesian institutions – governmental, civil society, religious, and community-based – that represent the frontline in preventing violent extremism in Indonesia.
**This is a full-time, long-term position based in the Harmoni headquarters (HQ) in Jakarta.**
**This position is open to Indonesia nationals only.**
**The deadline for applications is July 10, 2018.**
- Support Harmoni operations in the Jakarta office and field locations, providing a range of administrative support functions.
- Arrange trips for project personnel and provide logistical assistance, including: hotel reservations, ticket purchases, local transportation, et al.
- Provide logistics support and procurement for seminars, workshops, trainings, etc. in coordination with program staff.
- Perform procurement tasks to support project activities such as: finding potential vendors, preparing bid matrices and Micro Purchase Orders, etc.
- Complete and check supporting documents for payment before submitting to the finance team.
- Follow up invoices with the finance team until proof of payment is received by vendors.
- Update vendor list and file procurement documents, such as: travel agent agreements, hotel and car rental agreements, etc.
- Monitor use of office equipment and supplies; maintain adequate stocks.
- Assist in printing, photocopying, and distributing project documents.
- Perform front office duties as needed, including answering phones and maintaining a visitor log.
- Send and receive letters and other correspondence.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the office and human resources (HR) managers or senior management team.
- University degree preferred; minimum of three (3) years of professional experience performing program and/or office administration duties, preferably for an international organization or donor program; USAID project experience a plus.
- Experience with procurement for goods and services, preferably in an international organization or program setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously, completing products on time and at the required quality standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Fluent spoken English; strong written English.
- Fluency with MS Office software applications.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.