Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Project Associate to provide general project management ot the START contract with USAID. The work location for this position will be in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time position. The anticipated start date for this position is immediate.
- Provide operations assistance to project technical staff and provide overall backstopping for the contract
- Assist in contract compliance and tracking financials, including budget and expenses
- Assist in the timely submission of quality deliverables
- Recruit project personnel, write scopes of work and engage directly with consultants
- Provide backstopping support for travel and event logistics and procurements, including facilitating air travel, lodging, reserving venues for workshops
- Procure supplies, equipment, and services for the contract in compliance with USG regulations
- Other TBD activities as assigned by the Sr. Program Manager and/or Program Manager
- Master’s Degree and one (1) year of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s Degree and (3) years of relevant experience; one (1) year of project management experience required
- Familiarity with international development
- Experience with USAID procurement and compliance regulations strongly preferred
- Experience with project management in conflict and post-conflict countries strongly preferred
- Skills in budget development and financial tracking using Microsoft Excel
- Self-starting with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others constructively
*NOTE: CVs must include the start and end date of positions in month and year format. For any position that is not full-time, the average number of hours worked per week must be included.
About the Organization
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.