EnCompass LLC is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will provide administrative, financial and operations support to projects related to gender, technical assistance, and evaluation with U.S. agencies and other clients. This is a full-time position, based at the EnCompass Rockville, MD office and will report to the Senior Gender Evaluation Specialist.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Essential functions include:
- Review field expense reports and travel expenses; and submit routine wire transfer requests and invoices to HQ Finance for timely disbursement and payments
- Support tracking processes to ensure that assignments proceed according to schedule and remain within budget
- Review project invoices and support the Project Manager on tracking budgets
- Support the production of project deliverables, this may include writing, editing, proofreading, and/or coordinating translation services; support the process of ensuring the quality of project deliverables
- Maintain project records, project related KM and disseminate information about project results
- Support tracking processes to ensure that assignments proceed according to schedule Document team meetings and conference calls
- Maintain and update shared project files
- Assist in logistics and other preparations for meetings, conferences, and other presentations
- Provide other support to project team at HQ and field office as needed
- Assist with recruiting consultants and staff for new and existing work
- Support tasks related to registration in-country
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, international development or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on USAID-funded international development projects
- Experience providing administrative and/or technical support to large, complex projects in a government or international/development environment
- Experience working in international development, preferably with experiences in global health, gender, or evaluation
- Dynamic, energetic, solution oriented, critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, and work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of government contracts preferred
- Efficient and accurate with details
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass LLC is a women owned small business that offers innovative solutions for organizational excellence. We seek to enhance the impact and capacity of government and multilateral agencies, corporations, and nonprofits around the world through customized services in organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation. EnCompass has a global and multicultural team of staff and consultants with deep expertise in a range of issues including health, HIV/AIDS, gender, democracy and governance, education, human rights, agriculture and food security.