SoCha,LLC seeks to provide Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) services in various locations worldwide to our foreign assistance donor clients such as USAID, DfID, MCC and GIZ. These services will work with our donor clients to manage the performance of activities and projects, evaluate them, and develop evidence from the resulting data that promotes learning and enhanced programming.
SoCha is looking for qualified individuals to fill the role of Project Coordinator to support the oversight of these activities and projects.
Scope of Work
· Serve as a corporate backstop so that all project activities comply with applicable client contract provisions and relevant government regulations
· Assist in identifying and collecting relevant information as part of preparing and writing portions of project proposals
· Support the preparation of the project’s work plan and quality assurance plan to explain how SoCha will accomplish every requirement in the contract scope of work
· Serve as SoCha Head Quarters’ primary point of contact with the program administrative officers.
· Demonstrate diplomacy and leadership to foster an atmosphere of teamwork, productivity, innovation, and support for diversity in working with contract team members.
· Work closely with the HR manager to coordinate the recruitment, hiring, and manage the terms of agreements with international consultants working on program task orders.
· Coordinate international travel, lodging, pick-up for consultants working on program task orders.
· Provide accurate budget tracking and pipeline analysis for the program in conjunction with finance and administrative staff.
· Serve as main point of contact for drafting client vouchers accounts receivable for subcontractors.
· Coordinate corporate contractual oversight and compliance, flagging issues for senior review when needed.
· Support event coordination and logistics when needed.
· Copyedit written deliverables and ensure that all program staff have access to appropriate templates and branding guidelines. Ensure that branding guidelines from SoCha and client are followed.
· Support Program Director and/or field team leadership with timeline, Gantt chart, and/or other work planning services.
· Other duties as required to support the work of SoCha’s portfolio of work.
Minimum qualifications and experience
· Bachelor in Project Management, International Development or similar field;
· 3+ years’ experience managing complex projects
· 2+ years’ experience in coordinating logistics and administrative tasks
· Experience in coordinating international travel, including flights, accommodation and visas
· English language proficiency both written and spoken;
· Experience in Project Coordination on USAID / donor funded projects beneficial
· Understanding of basic budgeting principles preferred
· Experience in Event Management and Coordination preferred
· Ability to think outside of the box and make quick decisions in line with contractual requirements
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels, including with partners, peers and consultants