IOS Partners offers an exciting international career opportunity for a motivated and diligent Project Coordinator with strong writing and communication skills to work with our Business Development Team in the United States (Washington DC and Coral Gables), Latin America (Costa Rica and Mexico), or Africa (Madagascar). This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Vice President for Business Development.
- Identify and investigate the market for potential new projects in the areas of Aviation, Ports, Infrastructure, Trade, Finance, Agriculture, and IT/ICT as well as other areas of potential business
- Work closely with Practice Leaders and the Business Development Team to expand the company’s portfolio of projects in accordance with the growth objectives and development strategies.
- Expand the company’s network of collaborating organizations and consultants.
- Manage correspondence and proactively communicate with technical experts, partner firms, existing and prospective clients, and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct research and due diligence, scope analysis, and competitive landscape investigation.
- Lead the preparation of persuasive, responsive and visually appealing Expressions of Interest and Proposals for consulting services projects, including outreach to experts and partners as well as the development of methodologies, work schedules, and draft budgets.
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all bids.
- Manage client relations
- Deliver general administrative tasks.
- Travel upon request and attend meetings with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to other business development and project management activities as assigned.
- University degree in International Relations, Political Science, International Business, Economics, or related subjects.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of English and Spanish or French (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Arabic and Russian would be an advantage.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- High computer literacy (MS Office).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage workload, multi-task, and prioritize effectively.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.
- Global outlook, affinity for travel, and multicultural skills.
- Team spirit.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to the company bonus pool
- Opportunities to work long-term and short-term in our offices the United States (Washington DC and Coral Gables), Latin America (Costa Rica), and Africa (Madagascar)
- International travel
- Performance evaluation
- Opportunity to rapidly learn and acquire skills in high demand in the world of aviation and international development
- Access to a global knowledge base
- Exposure to multicultural environment
- Professional growth opportunities in international development consulting.
Please send your CV, motivation statement and writing sample to email@example.com
About the Organization
IOS Partners is a leading international economic development and financial advisory services firm with headquarters in Coral Gables, Florida and offices in six global locations. Incorporated in 1999, the company has accumulated a knowledge base facilitating economic reforms in over 120 countries and undertaking over 200 assignments in North America, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, the Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Eastern Europe.
We deliver market-driven solutions to donor agencies, private sector clients, and government institutions in economic and private sector development, aviation and infrastructure, agriculture, trade and investment promotion, tourism, energy, finance, and information technology. The list of our Clients includes the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African-Development Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, USAID, Millennium Challenge Cooperation, USTDA, ECOWAS, OECS, and other multilateral, bilateral and host government agencies.
For more information, please visit www.iospartners.com