Job Title: Project Coordinator (Consultant)
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
IMPAQ is seeking a consultant to help support and expand its work in labor-related evidence-based technical assistance and capacity building. S/he will support IMPAQ’s work in Mexico on a broad range of activities, including research, program management, operational support, and technical and administrative tasks. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Mexico. Employment-based visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, supporting:
- Support project planning and monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist in writing, compiling, editing, and formatting memos and project reports
- Conduct literature review of labor-related technical reports and professional publications.
- Manage administrative aspects of projects
- Support project budget preparation, invoice and payment processing, and other finance-related responsibilities
- Support expert interviews, briefings, and stakeholder consultations, including by coordinating meetings, taking detailed notes, and providing translation, as needed
- Create customized and presentation-quality materials
- Support new business development, including tracking and researching new funding opportunities, technical brainstorming, proposal writing, coordinating, editing, and formatting, and personnel recruitment
- Review all work products to ensure quality and consistency of form and content
- University degree in Law, Political Science, Economics, or related social science field required
- Strong knowledge of and interest in workers’ rights with some previous experience with Mexican labor law and the Mexican labor justice system
- Ability to produce high-quality, professional reports in proficient English in a timely fashion
- Experience with donor-funded international development/cooperation projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong professional fluency (reading and writing) in English
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to be effective in a fast-pace environment
Please submit your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please list the position you are applying for. A member of our SGLLE Recruitment Team will review your profile and respond shortly. We appreciate your interest in the position and the project.
About the Organization
IMPAQ International is a research, data, technical assistance, and capacity building organization with over 370 staff across the globe. IMPAQ provides a full range of flexible, responsive, context-specific tools that support the development and implementation of programs, policies, laws, regulations, protocols, procedures, and institutional frameworks that advance sustainable and inclusive economic growth and development globally. IMPAQ has a reputation for objectiveness, rigor, and innovation built on sound methodological approaches, actionable insights, sophisticated technology, and data-driven solutions.
IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).