EnCompass LLC is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to provide administrative and evaluation support for various training programs conducted in Washington, DC and internationally. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, with an interest in adulting learning and the evaluation of training.
The position is based at EnCompass Rockville, MD headquarters. The Project Coordinator will be expected to work from client sites in the Washington, DC metro area as needed.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics for project activities and events, including:
- Arrange travel, hotels, visas and other necessary preparations for travel
- Onboard independent consultants, manage the consultant agreement and invoicing processes.
- Maintain up-to-date participant lists, draft communications, send welcome letters and logistics emails, respond to questions, troubleshoot issues with logistic etc.
- Create and maintain course schedules and calendars for multiple contracts and course offerings
- Initiate and take lead in processing consultant invoices expenses, drafting consultant agreements and other payments
- Support finance department with invoicing and expense tracking
- Provide technical coordination support to project activities, including:
- Support the production of virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (vILT) on Adobe Connect, Zoom, and other virtual learning software, as needed
- Support the drafting, editing, and formatting of course materials, course descriptions, documents, and reports
- Support evaluation of training efforts, including support in drafting post-course reports, coordination of training evaluation systems, support with data analysis and report-writing
- Upload documents to a variety of systems including those operated by clients
- Coordinate the translation process for program material and documents
- Support knowledge management efforts, including:
- Maintain online tools to share information with staff and consultants, as well as updated information on company knowledge management platforms
- Provide information to other teams on our activities as requested
- Support team coordination processes, including:
- Schedule and prepare for team meetings, attend Administration Team meetings, take notes during meetings, and other team processes
- Provide support to Director, Learning and Leadership Development, in research and knowledge management processes in support of team activities and projects
- Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass events
- Other duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing administrative support to project teams
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Previous event planning and management experience
- Experience with report writing and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications (desktop and cloud-based), particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed
- Strong work ethic, curiosity and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Experience with database management
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience supporting web-based learning, for example by serving in the role of producer for virtual sessions (training provided), sourcing photos, images, videos, and music based on specific criteria, and other related duties as assigned
- Experience using Unanet for labor tracking and expense reporting
- Excellent verbal and written French language skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience, or a Master’s degree and 2 years of experience
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter with application.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe.
We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security.