Project: Technical assistance facility for the Lebanese private sector, Lebanon
Engagement: Long-term, 240 working days
The overall objective of this project is: To foster growth and job creation through support to pillar 4 of the “Vision for Stabilisation, Growth and Employment” of the Lebanese Government.
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
To contribute to the expansion and diversification of Lebanon’s economy through the modernisation of the private sector and the promotion of trade, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The expected results are:
- R1. Innovation, technology and quality issues become a core element of business development and of market shares expansion in domestic, regional or international markets.
- R2. There is a higher quality of Lebanese products and services, thus contributing to increased competitiveness and diversification of the private sector.
Qualifications and skills
- A Master’s Degree in economics, business administration or law or social sciences.
General professional experience
- At least 15 years of professional experience related to private sector development and business support;
- At least 10 years of managerial experience as Project Coordinator/Team Leader, in particular in coordinating multi-disciplinary and/or multicultural teams of senior professionals, ideally under contracts with international organisations;
- At least 2 years of experiences related to MENA countries.
Specific professional experience
- At least 10 years of specific professional experience in providing technical assistance or advisory services to companies and private sector actors in areas related to this contract, i.e. private sector development, business support, trade and/or innovation;
- At least 3 years of experience of managing capacity building programmes in middle income countries and/or in the geographical area covered by this contract;
- Familiarity with the European Commission procedures/requirements and proven successful project experience with the European Commission will be regarded as advantageous;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org